1.Hosur lies in ‘Golden V’ – Coimbatore – Hosur – Chennai – of Tamil Nadu – which government of Tamil Nadu promotes as industrial area
2. Land value will keep increasing as large number of migrant population is now settling in Hosur.
3. Hosur is home to various multinational companies like TVS, Ashok Leyland, Titan, HLL etc.
4. Devanahalli Airport is only 85 km’s away – just 2 hours drive from Hosur during non-peak hours
5. Hosur has great connectivity with a good network of roads.
6. Having good Bus connectivity, Train Facilities, Hospitals and Education Facilities.
7. Hosur is a mere 20 km away from Electronic City, Bangalore’s IT hub, and the Tamil Nadu government wants to make the industrial township a giant satellite town like Gurgaon or Noida.
8. Software Technology Parks of India plans on setting up a park at Hosur.
9. The Union ministry of IT and communications has asked the Tamil Nadu government to allot land for the building. “With a TIDEL-type park, Hosur is a very viable idea.
10.Lots of residential complexes will be thrown in between Hosur and Bangalore. Travel time is faster outside Bangalore to Hosur rather than within the city.
www.smartlands.inTo find out more Hosur properties visit our website at www.smartlands.in